Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Top 3...♥

Choosing a top 3 of anything can be hard, there are so many things that people like or love out there that narrowing it down to a top 3 is difficult. I guess I would have to choose My top 3 sports because they are what I enjoy doing the most.
I am ranking these by how much I enjoy playing them. It goes from the sport that I have quite a lot of fun playing, to a sport that I reallllyyyy enjoy playing, to a sport that I wish was an all year round sport so that I could play it more. From fun to absolutely amazingly fun if you will.
My #3 would have to be Ball Hockey. Now I know its not really a major sport like Ice hockey or anything but i really enjoy playing it. I like the competitiveness it has, its not too much, but then again its not to little as well. I think a sport without competitiveness is just boring. Ball Hockey is really fun and playing it keeps you active. I enjoy doing a lot of sports but Ball hockey would have to be my number three.
My #2 Sport would have to be Basketball. There's a sport for ya. The team spirit and unity is just amazing, everybody shows there love for the game when they are on the court and off the court. You make friends with people you never thought you would be friends with, that's what basketball does, brings people together. Everybody who has love for the game would understand. Basketball is an exciting and fun game, all the running keeps you healthy and all the team spirit keeps you upbeat and feeling great.
My #1 Sport that i enjoy doing is Baseball, again there is a sport with an overwhelming amount of team spirit and team unity. Being on a baseball team has certainly changed my life. You learn to work with people, because you cannot do any of it on your own. In basketball you have the opportunity to be a ball hog, but in baseball you need all 9 people on the field to work together. You learn all about the other people, you learn about there strengths and weaknesses and you know how to work with them. They learn how to work with you as well. Playing baseball gives you somewhere else to be, its a place where all your problems go away and where you can clear your head and concentrate on nothing else but the ball and bat. And it feels great.
I feel that sports are amazing, they bring people together in a good way. And I think that you can learn a lot from sports because they have truly played a big part in who I am today and how I act. And I thank them...☻

No comments:

Post a Comment