Friday, May 1, 2009

Rosemary Ignace Review...♥

Now, you may say to yourself "I have no idea who Rosemary Ignace is" that's because she is my grandmother. I swear if you knew her, you would want to be her granddaughter. She was the most influential person in my life. She has passed on recently in 2006, but she still lives on. She was one of those people who didn't like negativity, every time my siblings and I would fight she would break us up and tell us "Don't fight with your sister/brother, they are all you have", she didn't like us fighting at anytime for any reason. My grandmother was someone who always stood firm by the definition of good, in public and in her private life. Whenever I seen her there was a smile on her face, except for when she didn't win bingo of course. She had a free spirit and was very funny. This one time we were driving back to her house and there was this biker on the side of the road biking. She pulled in closer to him (I thought she was going to run him over) and rolled down my sister and I's window and said "Slap him in the butt".. it made me laugh. She always knew how to make us laugh =). Life was never boring with her in it. You would do stuff from sleeping outside in the summer, to hot chocolate and card games in the winter to playing dress up in her heels and clothes on a rainy day. She would always let me and my sister fix her hair with clips when we were younger, no matter how funny she thought we made her look. She was very passionate about making fry bread, she made the best fry bread that I have ever tasted. And she made it a lot, which I loved. I think she was one of those people that if you met her, and you were one of those people who hit rock bottom, you definitely would change your ways. She loved helping, and making people feel better about themselves. I know when I was down she never had trouble with making me feel better. My grandma played a very big part in who I am as a person today. She was indeed a good person, a great role model, an awesome friend and an amazing grandmother and if you met her just once you would know that.. cause with her that's all it would take.

1 comment: