Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Road Less Travelled..♥

Jobs are a big part of our lives these days, for some of us its what we live off of and for some of us its just something to do during the daytime. I think that you indeed have to be passionate about that profession that you choose. Your going to be the one who does it for however long you choose, but don't you want to do something that you love? Instead of something that is just getting you by.. a "Dead End Job". At least you know if you choose something that you love you will never be bored doing it, you wont have those days where you are trying to muscle up the strength to walk into your boss' office and quit. Being passionate about the job that you do will make your life that much more easier because you know that you wont be going home at the end of day complaining about how horrible work was, you know that during the day you wont be counting down the hours until you get off. You will be wanting overtime, not wanting to leave the office or wherever you work. With my life, I want to be an artist. I have wanted to be an artist since I was a little girl. Always drawing at home, doodling during the boring class lessons and having a blast in art class. Art is something that I am very passionate about, it is what I want to spend the rest of my life doing and I know that. How am I going to get there? I am going to do whatever and everything I can because it will be worth it to spend the rest of my life doing something that I am passionate about. And art is definitely something that I am passionate about. Do what you love and love what you do because in the end you want to look back on your life and say "I did what I loved, and it made me happy!" which is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment